Programmatic SEO OS: Grow Your Organic Search Traffic with Programmatic Approach
A Notion dashboard with everything you need to implement Programmatic SEO on your website (programmatic SEO course + information library). The dashboard contains written as well as video how-to tutorials, useful datasets, and other cool resource collections to aid your pSEO efforts.
If you purchase the OS today, you get the following 3 things:
- Instant access to all course content
- Instant access to a private Discord community
- Lifetime access to all future updates
Who is this Programmatic SEO Course for?
- New to programmatic SEO? — You will learn the basics of programmatic SEO, as well as different ways and methods to strategically implement the technique on your website.
- Already doing programmatic SEO? — You will learn how to find better keywords, find cool datasets, and create better page templates for your programmatic SEO projects.
Why the Programmatic SEO OS?
Graphs like this are like a treat to the eyes, aren't they?
Yes, this is what you can achieve with a well-implemented programmatic SEO strategy. The graph above shows a personal project of mine and what I have been able to achieve with the technique.
I wouldn't say that programmatic SEO dramatically reduces the effort in "creating" content, but it does reduce the effort in "publishing", "designing", and "updating" content. In other words, you still have to collect data for the project, but you don't have to design and publish each piece individually.
To give you some context:
Programmatic SEO is an organic marketing strategy that involves creating hundreds of SEO-optimized landing pages and ranking them in the search engines. The landing pages target important long-tail keywords that the users search for.
Since 2022, I have been sharing my programmatic SEO experiences on Twitter and also creating detailed guides on UntalkedSEO.
Based on emails and DMs I received from people, I realized that my free guides are helpful but not enough for people just starting out in the field. And that's when I decided to create the Programmatic SEO OS.
What you will receive
After purchasing, you will receive a link to the Notion dashboard that contains everything in one place:
- Tutorials to learn the fundamentals
- 100+ useful datasets that you can use
- 50+ programmatic SEO example websites
- A list of useful programmatic SEO tools
- Cool people to follow for pSEO
- Real case studies from us and others
And so on…
About the course
The total library material will be 5+ hours of videos, 10,000+ words of written tutorials, and 500+ resources collection.
Here's the complete course curriculum:
Here's what people say
📢 "I'm a firm believer that programmatic SEO, when done correctly, is one of the best ways to grow a website quickly with value-added content. It builds a deep moat that is hard for your competition to replicate. And if you want to learn from the master, Deepak is your man. He is my trusted advisor for all things pSEO!" — Geoff Cudd, Don't Do It Yourself
📢 "If you are looking to improve your pSEO skills and want to learn how to use simple techniques to achieve better results and to learn how to build a programmatic SEO Website, this great course by DeepakNess is definitely worth considering." — Nassim, @NassimBojji
What people have achieved using programmatic SEO
Frequently asked questions
1. Do I need to have basic knowledge of programmatic SEO before getting the OS?
No, you don't need any prior knowledge of programmatic SEO as it covers everything from the start.
2. Can I duplicate this database to share with my team/friends?
No, this is a single-purchase license; you cannot share it with your friends or team. Instead, share this URL so that they can purchase their copy as well.
3. Is there a refund policy?
No, due to the digital nature of the product, there's no refund policy. By the way, I am sure you won't need a refund. 😊
4. Can I promote Programmatic SEO OS to my audience as an affiliate?
Yes, you can promote the OS to your audience as an affiliate. Click here to fill out the affiliate form.
5. How can I contact you?
You can email me at email@example.com or send me a DM on Twitter.
P.S. If you're a student or someone who can't afford this for any reason, please reach out, and I'll do my best to make it work for you!
You'll get the Notion dashboard with everything in it.